• Supports a wide variety of media
• Automatic gap adjustment of the print head
• Automatic alignment of forms and passbooks
• Automatic edge detection
• Ability to connect to multiple hosts simultaneously via parallel or USB, plus an optional second serial port
• Unrivalled transaction times – typical passbook 2.2 seconds
• DIN Letter 11.8 seconds
With up to 600 characters per second (cps), the T5040 rapidly processes media of diverse types ranging from passbooks and cheques to A5 receipts and A4 information sheets. The printer‘s flatbed design provides totally assured paper handling, and with advanced features such as Automatic Paper Alignment and Auto Gap Adjustment (AGA), they offer unsurpassed ease-of-use. Using Serial Impact technology – the most reliable and versatile method available of producing print – the T5040 is a durable, robust, dependable printer that supports a wide range of printing applications.
The standard T5040 supports cut forms via a serial interface connection and a secure command language, as demanded within the banking environment. As standard, TUSB and Parallel interfaces are included for flexibility of connection and single-station, multi-user operation. A second, plug in, serial interface is available as an upgrade option. Also available are models with Magnetic Stripe encoding for reading accounts codes directly into the system minimising user intervention.